Field representative overseeing the safety and conformity of offshore work being carried out on behalf of the Client by contractors or their sub-contractors.
Contractor's field manager coordinating the project and reporting of survey related matters. Ensuring that all contractual components are delivered.
Interpreting geophysical, geochemical and geotechnical data and ensuring consistent quality to develop accurate models of the subsurface of the earth.
Accurately measuring and mapping the world's underwater surfaces and studying the morphology of the seabed, showing the depth, shape and contours.
- Project Planning - Project Management - Hydrographic Surveys -
- Client Consultation - Planning Advice - Geotechnical Sampling -
- Vessel Mobilisation - Data Interpretation - Data Processing -
- Charting - Reporting - Geophysical Surveys - Geochemical Sampling -
- Seismic Surveys - Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) - Magnetometry -
- Gradiometer Surveys - ROV - AUV - Drilling - CPT - Vibrocoring -
- Piston Coring - Sidescan Sonar - Bathymetry - Multibeam Echosounder -
Sub-bottom Profiling - Watercolumn Imaging - Reports Coordination -
- Data Management - Consultancy - Cable Routes - Pipeline Routes -
- Debris Detection and Clearance - Heatflow - Environmental Surveys -